Promote Your Artists or Program with WAA
Advertising in advance of the conference is an important part of maximizing your registration. Establish a visual presence online and familiarize presenters with your brand!
Bundle and Save!
WAA offers great savings with our conference advertising packages: be sure your program or artist is front and center. Don't miss out on these great deals! Contact Membership and Communications Manager Carrie Stephens for more details.
- A: 30% OFF = 1 promoted post + 1 guide ad + 1 web banner ad
- B: 20% OFF = 1 guide ad + 1 web banner ad
- C: 10% OFF = Buy 1 banner ad for 3 months
- Full Page Ad
- $425 color ($850 for nonmembers), $300 black & white ($600 for nonmembers)
- Half Page Ad
- $275 color ($550 for nonmembers), $200 black & white ($400 for nonmembers)
- Premium Placements Additional Charge (Full Page Ad Exclusive)
Front Inside Cover, $150
- Back Inside Cover, $100
Back Cover Ad, $525
Ads are DUE by Friday, July 21, 2017.
Ads must be 300 DPI, preferable PDF or JPEG, saved as "GUIDE_name of your organization" and submitted to Carrie Stephens.
Direct WAA website traffic to your website!
- Direct traffic to your own website! WAA Conference banner ads link directly to any URL you provide.
- Full Banner Ad
- TOP of conference and select pages
- Per 30 days: $90 member / $155 nonmember
- Size in PIXEL: 620w x 70h @ 72 DPI
- All ads are in FULL COLOR and will link directly to your website
- Animated ads are not accepted
- Target URL's must be active at the time of submission
- Ads must be JPEG format, 72 DPI, saved as "WEB_name of your organization" and submitted to Carrie Stephens
- Full Banner Ad
Price: $150 full-column, $100 side-bar
Each morning of the conference, September 5-8, we will send out an e-blast to all conference attendees detailing the day's highlights. Pick your day and size and get your advertisement in every delegate inbox. Click here for details and example.
The Promoted Post appears pinned to the top of the Activity Feed, the most accessed area of the app. Promoted Posts can contain up to 140 characters of text, plus an image (640x640, .PNG) and a call-to-action button (buttons can be linked to an item or survey in the app, or to an external web page).
WAA staff will work with you to discuss the perfect timing to push your post to conference attendees. Click here for details and example.