EXHIBIT HALL is SOLD OUT!
Please contact Conference Manager Jennifier Stewart about other options.
The Exhibitor Registration Process
To be eligible to exhibit at the conference, an artist, manager, or agent must be a current WAA member, or staff of a current member, in good standing. If you have questions about membership, please contact Membership Services & Communications Manager Carrie Stephens.
- Become familiar with the exhibit spaces we offer.
- View the current floor plan and make note of six preferred available exhibit locations.
- Register for the conference online within your Rank’s registration period (a $500 deposit is collected).
- Exhibits are placed by lottery the day after each Rank closes.
- Exhibitors are notified of their placement by email, usually later that day.
- Return your Exhibitor Agreement by the deadline indicated.
- Pay the balance of your exhibit/registration fee.
(If you need assistance registering, please call on us: 503-274-4729.)
Exhibitor registration periods are based on the number years an organization has been a member and exhibiting at WAA. Placement in the hall is arranged via lottery within rank. In other words, exhibitors register for the conference within their rank period (not before), and exhibit space assignments are not first come first served. We do our very best to place everyone in one of their top three selections, but we do ask that exhibitors provide six placement preferences when registering. If you have questions about this process, please contact Conference Manager, Jennifier Stewart.
Exhibitor Registration Dates By Rank:
Rank 1 (10+ years exhibiting): May 1 - 9
Rank 2 (5-9 years exhibiting): May 15 – 23
Rank 3 (2-4 years exhibiting): May 30 – June 7
Rank 4 (1st year exhibiting): June 12 – 20
The cost of your exhibit space includes one full registration. Additional individuals from your organization or agency, including artists on your roster, may attend the conference but must register separately. Please see our Registration Information page for further details.