Since 1967, Western Arts Alliance has worked to secure the success of its members. Comprised of such performing arts professionals as individual artists, artist managers, presenters, associates and consultant vendors, WAA is devoted to making your membership one of the best values in the industry.
- Publish your organization listing and designated key staff in our comprehensive annual directory, available online and in print.
- Receive a free copy of the directory annually.
- Access the directory in our searchable online database.
- Gain valuable insight and expertise from dedicated professionals at our annual gathering.
- Have the exclusive ability to rent an exhibit space.
- Save 25% on conference registration and tuition.
- Learn more about this year's conference!
Members-Only Access on Westarts.org
- Access WAA's Online Directory and Community, where members are able to dialogue and share information with each other.
- New! Set up online accounts for all key staff to access the member-exclusive online services.
Year-Round Programs & Services
Discounts: Receive a 50% discount on advertising, job postings, mailing lists, products and more!
News: Keep up on industry trends, association updates, conference highlights and member news with our newsletter Western Ways.
Network: Forge new relationships and strengthen existing partnerships.
Collaborate: Exchange ideas and find innovations of the field within the online community and at the conference.
Advance: Sharpen your skills with WAA's Professional Development Institute, Workshops and Seminars.
Ask us: The WAA Staff is here to help! We offer excellent customer service and support every step of the way.
For more information, contact Carrie Stephens, Membership & Communications Manager.