Early Bird Registration is On! Get the biggest savings by registering today! The Early Bird Member Rate is just $470 and lasts until July 9, 2018.
To be eligible to exhibit at the conference, an artist, manager, or agent must be a current WAA member (or staff of a current member) with all dues paid in full. If you have questions about membership, please contact Membership & Communications Manager Carrie Stephens.
Exhibit Registration Dates
Rank 1 (10+ years exhibiting): May 1 - May 7 Rank 2 (5-9 years exhibiting): May 10 - May 16 Rank 3 (2-4 years exhibiting): May 22- May 29 Rank 4 (1st year exhibiting): June 1 - June 7
Exhibitor registration is not a first come first serve process. You have the entire window that your Rank is open in which to register. After the close of each rank, exhibit registrations are placed by lottery. We will do our best to accommodate everyone’s requests, but we cannot guarantee any spaces until after the lottery is complete. If you have questions please contact Conference Manager Jennifier Stewart.
- Become familiar with the exhibit spaces we offer.
- Please call the WAA offices for booth availability @ 503-274-4729
- Register for the conference online within your Rank’s registration period (a $500 deposit is collected).
- Exhibits are placed by lottery the day after each Rank closes.
- Exhibitors are notified of their placement by email, usually later that day.
- Return your Exhibitor Agreement by the deadline indicated.
- Pay the balance of your exhibit/registration fee.
Everyone Please note:
- For Exhibit or Agency Registrations: You will be asked to enter your exhibit booth preferences before check out. Do not skip this step or your registration will be incomplete.
- Multiple Exhibitor Registrations: For members ONLY. If you plan on registering 3 or more individuals for full exhibitor registrations, please contact Membership & Communications Manager Carrie Stephens to receive a 30% discount on the third and additional registrations.
- †One-Day Passes: Requires that your organization has already registered for a exhibit space, agency registration, or full conference registration. If you wish to attend the conference for more than one day you must register for the full conference week - you may not purchase multiple one-day passes.