|DOWNLOADS (coming soon)|
|JW Marriott Service Kit (Electric)
Exhibitor Service Kit
Agency Registration Agreement
The Exhibitor Registration Process
- Become familiar with the exhibit spaces.
- View the current floor plan and make note of six preferred available exhibit locations
- Register for the conference online within your Rank’s registration period (a $500 deposit is collected). Exhibits are placed by lottery the day after each Rank closes and exhibitors are notified of their placement by email.
- Return your Exhibitor Agreement by the deadline indicated.
- Pay the balance of your exhibit/registration.
First time at WAA? Take a look at these exhibit hall photos from previous conferences.
Please Note: to be eligible to exhibit at the conference, an artist, manager, or agent must be a current WAA member, or staff of a member. If you have questions about membership, please contact Membership & Communications Manager Carrie Stephens.
Exhibitor registration periods are based on the number years an organization has been a member and exhibiting at WAA. Placement in the hall is arranged via lottery within rank. In other words, exhibitors register for the conference during their rank period, and exhibit space assignments are NOT first come first served. We do our very best to place everyone in one of their top three selections, but we do ask that exhibitors provide six placement preferences when registering. If you have questions about this process, please contact Conference Manager, Jennifier Stewart.
Exhibitor Registration Dates By Rank:
Rank 1 (10+ years exhibiting): May 1 - 8
Rank 2 (5-9 years exhibiting): May 13 – 19
Rank 3 (2-4 years exhibiting): May 22 – 28
Rank 4 (1st year exhibiting): May 31 – June 6
Exhibit registration costs vary. Please see the Exhibit Options & Pricing page for details coming soon.