Early Bird Registration (February 19-March 29) Members: $450 │Nonmembers: $550
Regular Registration (March 30-April 30) Members: $500 │Nonmembers: $600
Institute registration includes most meals. Registration is limited to 40 participants.
Scholarships to attend the WAA Institute are available for early-career Presenters. To apply, please submit your applications by March 29th, 11:59 p.m. PT for consideration. Click here to begin an application.
- Up to three $500 scholarships will be awarded.
- Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
- Scholarships are limited to one person per organization.
- Applicants must be employed by a performing arts presenter or nonprofit performing arts organization and a resident of a Western state (including Texas) or province.
- Applicants must be 40 or under.
- Preference will be given to people of color and/or applicants from a Western Arts Alliance member organization.
- Applications will be decided by the WAA Institute Steering Committee / CODA Council.
- If your application is approved, WAA will email you a discount code for 50 %off the registration rate.
- Funding will be on a reimbursement basis with documentation of expenses.
- Funds may be applied to the cost of registration, travel, meals, and lodging.
Questions about registration? Contact email@example.com.
The 2019 Western Arts Alliance Institute will engage the best of our leadership, putting new knowledge into practice to benefit your career, organization, community, and the field. We look forward to seeing you in Portland!