Early Bird Registration is On! Get the biggest savings by registering today! The Early Bird Member Rate is just $435 and lasts until July 14, 2017.
To be eligible to exhibit at the conference, an artist, manager, or agent must be a current WAA member (or staff of a current member) with all dues paid in full. If you have questions about membership, please contact Membership & Communications Manager Carrie Stephens.
Exhibit Registration Dates
- Rank 1 (10+ years exhibiting): May 1 - May 9
- Rank 2 (5-9 years exhibiting): May 15 - May 23
- Rank 3 (2-4 years exhibiting): May 30- June 7
- Rank 4 (1st year exhibiting): June 12 - June 20
Exhibitor registration is not a first come first serve process. You have the entire window that your Rank is open in which to register. After the close of each rank, exhibit registrations are placed by lottery. We will do our best to accommodate everyone’s requests, but we cannot guarantee any spaces until after the lottery is complete. If you have questions please contact Conference Manager Jennifier Stewart.
- Become familiar with the exhibit spaces we offer.
- View the floor plan and make note of six preferred exhibit locations.
- Register for the conference online within your Rank’s registration period (a $500 deposit is collected).
- Exhibits are placed by lottery the day after each Rank closes.
- Exhibitors are notified of their placement by email, usually later that day.
- Return your Exhibitor Agreement by the deadline indicated.
- Pay the balance of your exhibit/registration fee.
Everyone Please note:
- For Exhibit or Agency Registrations: You will be asked to enter your exhibit booth preferences before check out. Do not skip this step or your registration will be incomplete.
- Multiple Exhibitor Registrations: For members ONLY. If you plan on registering 3 or more individuals for full exhibitor registrations, please contact Membership & Communications Manager Carrie Stephens to receive a 30% discount on the third and additional registrations.
- †One-Day Passes: Requires that your organization has already registered for a exhibit space, agency registration, or full conference registration. If you wish to attend the conference for more than one day you must register for the full conference week - you may not purchase multiple one-day passes.