Friday, March 27, 10 am PT
Join the Alliance of Performing Arts Conferences* for an upcoming free webinar, "Ask an Expert: Contracts, insurance, visas, employment, and legislation in the COVID-19 Era". Please submit questions ahead of time when you register.
This informative panel presentation will gather a group of legal experts to discuss and answer questions about the current business, legal, and financial realities facing the performing arts sector. We will be accepting questions *IN ADVANCE ONLY* for this session.
- Paul Bassman - CEO, Ascend Insurance Brokerage
- Matthew Covey - Attorney at Law, Covey Law; Executive Director
- Tamizdat Heather Noonan - Vice President for Advocacy, League of American Orchestras
- Ali Sachedina - VP, General Counsel & Business Affairs,
- JioSaavn Heather VanDyke - General Counsel/Head of Legal, SXSW
NOTE: This webinar is limited to 1,000 registrants. If you aren't able to register, the webinar will be available for viewing online once it is complete.
A recording of this webinar will be available on Tuesday, March 31.
*APAC is Arts Midwest, Arts Northwest, ArtsReady, APAP Conference NYC, Folk Alliance International, NAPAMA (North American Performing Arts Managers and Agents), North Carolina Presenters Consortium, IPAY, South Arts and Western Arts Alliance.