May 15 2019
Who is Eligible?
- Small to Mid-Size Budget US-based Presenter Delegates (artist fee budgets of less than $150,000) whose main purpose is presenting the performing arts in the WEST.
- Preference will be given to first-time attendees or those that have not attended the WAA conference within the last three years.
- Time is of the essence—act today! Applications are reviewed on a first-come basis, and the application period will close once all funds have been awarded.
- Complete the application and fax or email it to the WAA office. We will process your application within one week.
- WAA will award funds on a first come-first served basis.
- Scholarships of up to $500 will be awarded with preference given to first-time attendees or those that have not attended the WAA conference within the last three years.
- Funding will be on a reimbursement basis with documentation of expenses. Funds may be applied to the cost of registration, travel, meals, lodging and/or Professional Development Institute (PDI) fees.
- If your application is approved, and you have not previously attended a WAA Conference or have not attended since 2013, you will receive a discount code for up to 50 percent off the current registration rate when you register online.
- As a condition of acceptance, Scholarship recipients are required to attend the Speed Leads event and the Juried Showcase. Additionally, all first-time attendees are expected to attend the New Colleague Orientation.
- Scholarships are limited to one delegate per organization.
Please complete the application to apply for a scholarship. WAA will process scholarship requests as received until all funds have been awarded.